Assalamualaikum and hi!
A few days ago I have posted the Tea Time chiffon cake recipe with no information how to do it. Below are the steps:-
1. Melt the butter.
2. Preheat oven 350F (190C if I am not wrong..please check)
3. Mix sugar and eggs and beat for about 10 minutes over double boiling pots. Just like when
you need to melt Chocolate but make sure the water is not boiling hot but merely
simmering. Remove from the pot when it turns fluffy (10 minutes beating time)
4. Pour in the melted butter and slowly add the flour part by part.
5. Pour into the baking tray (10" to 12") and bake for about 20 minutes.
6. The topping is just whipped cream and any of your favorite fruits and your done!!!!!. As simple as that.